Prospect Farm Cottages
COVID 19 – Information/Precautions
I hope you have a wonderful holiday here on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors and that Prospect Farm provides you with an ideal base for your explorations in this beautiful part of the country.
In response to Covid-19 changes are being implemented to procedures based on the ‘Governments Secure Guidance on Managing Risk’. At this difficult time the one priority is the well-being of guests staying in the cottages and I therefore ask for your full support and co-operation to combat the spread of Covid-19 and to keep each other safe by noting the following additional procedures that are in place.
· Arrival is from 2 pm onwards, the key to your cottage will be sanitised and hung on a hook in the utility room which is the first door on the right as you come up the drive.
· The cottage will have been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected including high touch areas such as work tops, door handles, TV and remote, light switches etc. There is a cleaning plan/checklist in place which is in accordance with government guidelines and protocols and this can be viewed on request. Essential cleaning products, disinfectant wipes, disposable gloves etc are also provided in your cottage for use during your stay.
· All non-essential soft furnishings and other items have been removed to minimise contamination risk. I know this makes the cottage look a little bare but is necessary at this time and enables me to provide you with a highly sanitised space for your stay.
· Please follow social distancing guidelines at all times.
· In the event that a guest becomes unwell and shows signs of Covid-19 whilst staying in the cottage I should be informed without delay. Medical advice must be sought immediately and unless such advice is to the contrary, guests will be required to vacant the property and return home.
· The use of the guest washing machine and dryer, located in the utility room, is suspended until further notice.
· A selection of DVDs, tourist information leaflets and guides are available on request – please ask.
· Waste – The green waste bin and clearly marked recycle containers are located in the courtyard – it is suggested that disposable gloves are used when accessing these.
· Departure time is 9.30 am.
It would be appreciated if all bedding and towels etc could be left in the bin liners provided so that they can be put aside for 72 hours before laundering.
I trust I have provided everything you need to ensure a pleasant stay in the cottage - if you require further information on the local area please do not hesitate to ask.